Cardiology Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) #2
Regarding adjunctive medical therapy in patients with Acute Myocardial Infarction (AMI) receiving primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI), from the following 4 statements, which one is True?
- Routine IntraVenous (IV) beta-blockers within 24 hours improves mortality.
- IV Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme Inhibitor (ACEI) within 24 hours improves mortality.
- Mortality benefit with routine IV nitroglycerin is not established.
- IV magnesium improves mortality.
3. Mortality benefit with routine IV nitroglycerin is not established.
Don’t forget to add our home page to your bookmarks.